Association for Development of Nepal (ADN), In October 2010, seventeen of us made a trek to the Annapurna Sanctuary through Evasion Trekking Pvt. Ltd.
This trek was an eye-opening experience for all of us that how people can be happy even with minimum facilities. We met very generous and happy people, who were ready to help us in every step.
We were greeted with warm greetings and kindness. Their hospitality and generousness were impressive so that we came to think about returning in favor of doing something that could be last for the long term. So we decided to start a project associating with Evasion Trekking for the development of their village starting with small projects.
Beginning of “Association for Development of Nepal/Merangding“
The Majority of the staff at Evasion Trekking and all those who were involved in our trek are from a remote village in the eastern part of Nepal, so we decided to help their village called Merangding, Solukhumbu. well, Informal education for women and children were the first project that we had carried out to begin our journey; then we bring other new project and moved ahead with building a community house for their village.
Also, recently we completed a much-needed project ‘drinking water project.’ in the Merangding Village and the goal of the project was to provide pure and fresh drinking water to the villagers of Merangding and other small surrounding villages are also taking the services which are the biggest achievement for our organization.
As we have succeeded in the above-mentioned projects in Merangding, we get motivated towards carrying out these kinds of projects in the future as long term project for the other remote villages too.
finally, we legally came up with the registered association in France “Association for Development of Nepal / Merangding” (ADN) by setting the goal to help these projects, where anyone can drop by and contribute.
Mr. Jean VENARA and Mr. André BRETON
51 Rue de Voves
28630 Le Coudray
Contributed / Completed Projects:
– Drinking water project for Bhumethan, Belidanda village – 2020
– Drinking water project for Pattale village – 2018 / 2019
– 3 Computers for Balathan Secondary High School, Merangding – 2018
– 15 Computers for Mahendra Jyoti Primary School, Angpang – 2016
– Solar Panel for Balathan Secondary High School, Merangding – 2016
– Poultry Farming, Merangding – 2016
– Metal sheets distribution – 2015 (Emergency shelter for earthquake victims)
– Drinking-Water Project for Merangding, Jorsalle and Katike villages – 2015
– Community House building, Merangding – 2015
– Informal Education Project for Women and Children – 2015